Sunday, August 22, 2010

home loans have been approved by the banks down, but has not signed a formal contract with the developer, would like to check you?

To be honest, I myself was because it was buy a house to buy in the high and the attitude of developers, it makes me feel not worth to buy this house. Loan has been down for three months now, I officially repayment, and developers do not have to call to sign a formal contract to the original no down loans, they are almost daily reminders. Will professionals, given the current situation, I would like to check out feasible?

Real estate sale with the developer not signed, the banks will not loan. Mortgage loans with the banks did not sign the contract, how the repayment will start out? End appearance flawed process.

I suggest you ask a clear process with the bank and present. Stop the payment.

Developer side, if you have not signed the contract, you choose to check out, may need to bear some responsibility. If the book of the agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment