Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mortgage guarantor issues urgently scores

I now have to bank loans to buy a house so I'm looking for a sponsor !!!!!!!!!!!! 11111

Guarantor must be a local account to be proof of income account of the married couple's income and even marriage certificate ....

I would like to ask, if a friend gave me a guarantee that loans to buy a house after my friend when his credit will not be affected, will not give me a guarantee, he can not credit the right ??

If you do borrow a friend to sponsor, we should take to ensure your loan repayments if you can not repay, the banks asked him to return them.
When buying a house he wants to apply for loans, banks will consider your loan repayment, and if you repay the normal, little impact on him, if you do not repay the normal, then his impact on much of the loan application.

No comments:

Post a Comment